Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mom according to the kids

Here are some questions I asked my kids.
I asked each of them seperately to get genuine answers and I was surprised they answered a lot the same.... Their answers are funny, but it's very interesting to see how they see me.
Mason 11 years
Makaila 7 years
Mia and Mariah 3 years
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Mason-Did you do your chore?
Makaila-I love you
Mia- I love you, Mia
Mariah- Good Girl
2. What makes mom happy?
Mason- Coffee (lol, at least he didn't say wine! ;)
Makaila-My smile
Mia-Pee pee in the toilet
Mariah- pee pee in the toilet
3. What makes mom sad?
Mason- Makaila always being bad
Makaila- Once I get in trouble
Mia- When I don't go pee in the toilet
Mariah- pee pee in the pants
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Mason- Asks me these questions
Makaila-Dance around and be funny
Mia-Makes funny faces
Mariah-Tickle me
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Mason-Sporty
Makaila-A good listener
Mia-Tutu (my mom) used to take you a bath
Mariah- Tutu gave mommy a bath (yes, once again they answered exactly the same even though they didn't hear the others answers....)
6. How old is your mom?
Mason-31
Makaila-33
Mia-3
Mariah-3
7. How tall is your mom?
Mason-5'0"
Makaila-4'9"
Mia-This tall (holding arms out)
Mariah-(holding arms up)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Mason-play on computer
Makaila-Shopping
Mia-play with toys
Mariah- get the mail (I just love bills, lol)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Mason-Take care of the babies
Makaila-Goes to Mops and takes care of babies
Mia-Serves food at Aunt Bab's Restuarant
Mariah- Pee in the toilet
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Mason-Volleyball player
Makaila-Taking care of others
Mia-Doctor
Mariah-Volleyball player
11. What is your mom really good at?
Mason-Volleyball
Makaila-Volleyball
Mia- Help us do our Webkinz (LOL)
Mariah- Bake cookies
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Mason-Nothing
Makaila-Riding a bike
Mia-Playing Basketball
Mariah-I don't know
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Mason-Work at Babettas
Makaila-Order people
Mia-Give people food at Aunt Bab's Resturant
Mariah-Aunt Bab's Resturant
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Mason-Salad
Makaila-Oranges
Mia-Salad
Mariah-Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Mason-Can handle 4 kids
Makaila-Nice
Mia-Because you were a baby (huh?)
Mariah-I don't know
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Mason-Mother
Makaila-Sandy from Spongebob. No.... Minnie Mouse
Mia-Jasmine
Mariah-Pig (thanks!)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Mason-Watch "Chuck" on TV
Makaila-Play board games and go shopping
Mia-play with toys
Mariah- read books
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Mason- we both like the computer
Makaila-Both girls
Mia-Snow white dresses (?)
Mariah-we are girls
19. How are you and your mom different?
Mason- Mom like sports
Makaila-Mom is bigger and OLDER (thanks...)
Mia-Cinderella dresses (ok?)
Mariah-Mommy is bigger
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Mason-Because you always say, I love you
Makaila-because I grew up with you
Mia-Hold your hand
Mariah-she holds my hand
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Mason-The mall
Makaila-Hawaii
Mia-Disneyland
Mariah- Aunt Bab's Restaurant

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Stephanie, I loved reading this. It is so sweet and telling about what great parents you two are! Hope all is well.